Friday, March 03, 2006

Purple Momentz

When I'm alone I dream of the horizon and words fail me.

Darkness leads my way when you are not here with me.
From every window unfurls my heart the heart that you have won.
Into me you've poured light, a light that guides me through all darkness.

I'll go with you to countries I never saw and shared with you,

Now I shall experience them, smiling at how incomplete they all seem,
I'll go with you on ships across seas which, I know, exist no longer.

Of course I know that you're with me.

Like the sun and moon you are here with me.
Why the Gods above me, who must be in the know.

Think so little of me, they allow you to go.

Someday i will revive these journeys with you,
Now its time to say goodbye
Time to say goodbye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont know what to say. Its seems like u are summing up things that are in my mind right now. Promises of eight years are now stared at by the physical distance between us. Are our paths different? Will they ever meet? Questions of whether those dearms we shared will ever be fullfilled? All those fears, dream will hopefully be fullfilled one day

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home